Business/corporate law encompasses the law governing contracts, sales, commercial paper, agency and employment law, business organizations and property. Business/corporate law may include issues such as starting, selling, or buying a small business, managing a business, dealing with employees, or dealing with contracts, among others.
Anderson and Associates, P.A. also provides business services that govern sales and commercial paper, as well as consumer and credit protection. Anderson aims to ensure the protection of fair business practices and due process rights for our clients that are business owners or prospective business owners.
The top 10 business transactions that Anderson and Associates, P.A. handles for its clients include:
- Business formations: Corporations, LLCs, 501c3s
- Shareholders Agreements
- Contract drafting; negotiations
- Certification Applications: Minority/Women/Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- Joint Venture, Associations, Consortium Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- General Counsel services
- Employment Contracts
- Non-Disclosure; Confidentiality; Non-Compete Agreements
- Dissolution of companies